Tuesday 27 October 2009

DAY 32 FRIDAY 23rd OCTOBER, PERTH, AUSTRALIA

A travel day really. A morning of packing and emails and then a midday flight from Adelaide to Perth. I checked in to the hotel then went over the cinema which is going to play Beethoven. It’s called the Paradiso and is pretty much downtown, near to the train station. The Duty Manager Rebecca could not have been nicer or more enthusiastic about the film and she thinks we’ll do ok in tomorrow’s preview screening. It is going into a 160-seater and she hopes it will be pretty full. I did an interview with William from the West Australian who certainly knew the subject well and I enjoyed talking to him for an hour. I’m always aware that I probably talk too much but I enjoy talking about Beethoven and the film. Just as well! Pottered about in the hotel – had a great dinner of snacks in front of the TV..

No comments: