Monday 2 November 2009

DAY 38 THURSDAY 29th OCTOBER, HONG KONG

I can’t sleep in these rooms – with the air con on it’s too noisy and off it’s too hot… So up early and a quick visit to the gym. Emails till 11 when I do an hour-long phone interview. I then head off to meet lovely man Ben Cruft at the Hong Kong Academy of Performing Arts. Fantastic facilities…and a very interesting man. Bit of an Haydn expert too – which may well come in handy..

More reviews coming in from Australia and rumours are it’s doing extremely well in the cinemas in which it’s playing. Not going to be any kind of smash hit but may do respectably well. After Ben, I hopped in a cab to the Hong Kong University… 260 people turned up and they thoroughly enjoyed the film – I really will redouble efforts to get more screenings here.

No comments: