Wednesday 8 February 2012

Wednesday 8th February 2012

Wednesday 8th February 2012

I have just had the most stunning drive from Brighton to Aberystwyth on the western coast of Wales. I had a talk to students to do and then a screening in the evening of THE BOY MIR - TEN YEARS IN AFGHANISTAN. It all went very well but I want to share that the drive (accompanied by Ronald Brautigam CDs playing Beethoven) through central Wales was absolutely stunning. Sunny, with a sprinkling of snow on the ground. So, people, stop sitting in front of your computer reading blogs and take the family for a drive in your local hills....

1 comment:

Rosie said...

I went to the Perth preview of "In Search of Haydn" last night and loved it! Thank you for another great documentary. As a music teacher I recommend your composer series to my students for their music history/general knowledge. Please keep the series up!